Accounting and bookkeeping are the two fundamental functions of any business. They help with managing the financial aspect of a company, which is essential for its success.
Accounting is a profession that deals with the recording, classifying, and summarizing of economic transactions. Bookkeeping is an accounting process that deals with the recording and summarizing of economic transactions in order to measure performance over a period of time.
The main objectives of accounting:
1) To provide information about how a company has used its resources;
2) To provide information about how well it has achieved its goals;
3) To assist in making decisions about what actions should be taken by managers and what course they should take in the future;
4) To provide information for investors as they evaluate their investments.
Here’s a list of the sort of responsibilities we love. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
- Record Keeping & Bookkeeping Supervision
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
- Financial Reporting
- AR & AP Processing & Management
- Bill Payment & Invoice Generation
- Tax Prep
- & More